When you’re dealing with an immigration issue, it can be a worrying, stressful, and uncertain time. What’s more, immigration law can be incredibly complex, with regular updates to legislation.
But, if you’re experiencing an immigration issue, Danbar Solicitors can help.
We combine an in depth knowledge of Home Office policy, as well as UK and European Law, with a passion and commitment to deliver the best possible results to all of our clients.
Whatever stage your case is at, we can help – we will complete a thorough and comprehensive review of the case, and provide you with our expert advice on the options available to you.
And, if your initial immigration case has failed, we will apply our knowledge, experience and expertise to identify an alternative approach that may well achieve the results you are hoping for.
We cover all areas of immigration law, including:
- Refugee and Human Rights Law
- Entry Clearance Applications
- Family-Based Applications
- Applications for Further Leave to Remain
- Tier 2 Applications
- Long-Residency application
- Asylum applications
- Human Rights and Asylum claims
- Tier 1 Applications
- Tier 4 Applications
- Tier 5 Applications
- EEA and European applications
- British Nationality applications
- Representation at Appeal hearings
- Detention and Bail applications
- Judicial Review and High Court applications
To discuss your individual case and the options available to you, please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 8961 0045 or free phone number 0800 468 10 11.
Reach Out to us
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout.