We will support you through any issue concerning local housing authorities, housing applications, tenants, landlords, ownership, repairs, and much, much more. What’s more, if your case ends up in court, we will provide full representation, ensuring that you receive the highest quality advice and guidance, every step of the way.
Our client- focused team deal with all aspects of housing law and any related disputes, including:
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement
- Claims or counterclaims for damages, including injunctions ordering your landlord to carry out certain repairs
- Homelessness applications – including reviews, County Court appeals, and judicial reviews of Local Authority decisions
- Housing Benefit
- Landlord Responsibilities
- Mortgage Possession
- Possession or Eviction Proceedings brought by a private landlord, Housing Association, or Local Authority.
- Revenge Evictions
- Section 21 Notices
- Social housing applications
- Squatter’s rights and Adverse possession
- Tenancy deposit protection
- Tenancy deposit disputes
- Unlawful/illegal evictions
- Service charge disputes
- Landlord harassment
- Anti-social behaviour injunctions
When you’re facing any sort of housing issue or dispute, time is of the essence. We go to every length to address your case, quickly, efficiently, and effectively – securing a positive outcome as quickly as possible. And it’s not just tenants that need advice and support, we are also able to assist landlords and property owners.
If you are a landlord or a tenant and are experiencing a housing issue, please get in touch on 020 8961 0045 or 0800 468 10 11 to discuss your case further and see how we can help you.
Reach Out to us
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout.